The “Didactic Mine of Youth Work” project was launched for the first time on February 2022. The COVID-19 pandemic has exposed the fragility of our economic and social structures globally. In the process of creating a more inclusive and sustainable economic model, there is a need for fresh approaches such as entrepreneurial education. The Didactic Mine project aims to provide tools for giving orientation to youth workers and learners to develop an entrepreneurial mindset.
The project aims to promote an entrepreneurial mindset among young people in the social field, to support their communities and enhance the quality of development and innovation in youth work. The project is founded on three dimensions: environmental sustainability, diversity of didactic activities, and a digital dimension.
Didactic Mine project’s results include:
1. E-book containing 30 didactical activities on entrepreneurial education and social entrepreneurship. The resource is addressed to 3 different targets:
- Kids aged between 6 and 11.
- Teenagers aged between 12 and 17.
- Youth in NEET from 18 to 30.
The whole set of activities answers one of the main objectives of the project – supporting the youth workers in helping the youngsters in that delicate phase of transition between childhood and adulthood. It follows a process to accompany youngsters in the whole development path – from early age to adult life.
2. Interactive game on social entrepreneurship and SDGs (focused on problems and solution cards linked to the 17 Goals). A tool that helps youngsters in recognizing how actions can affect each other in a relationship of cause-effect. It stimulates the capacity of analysis and critical thinking and develops teamwork, time management, taking responsibility, learning to learn, social responsibility, strategic planning, communication and other interlinked competences that could be referred to as Entrepreneurial competences.
PROJECT’S PARTNERS FROM ITALY, SPAIN, GREECE, TURKEY, SERBIA AND FRANCE WILL WORK TOGETHER IN ORDER TO:
- Provide tools for giving orientation to youth workers and learners to develop an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Raise awareness of the role of each individual in acting for sustainable development.
- Support capacity building and collaborative partnerships in youth NGOs.
- Accompany young people transitioning from youth to adulthood, promoting social and economic inclusion for all.
The kick-off meeting of the project was held in Vrnjacka Banja, Serbia, on June 2022, where the partners discussed about the project, its goals and future steps. Among others, in the framework of the Didactic Mine project, a mapping of different educational activities has started among the partnership in order to compose the first project’s result.
If you’d like to download and share our newsletter, you can find it here.